14 November 2009

Multiple RDP Session in Windows 7 Professional

I’ve been searching for something like this for a loooooong time, and I was hoping way back before that it could be also done in Windows XP. So I was happy to I found a super simple one-work-done tutorial for Windows 7.

There’s a different version of tutorial actually base on what build you are using, and I took the chance of trying it for the Build 7100.

Anyway, just to proof that it is working. Am going to use my Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 with Windows Mobile 6.5 Remote Desktop Mobile installed. Below are the screen shots for proof that it is working.

I have 2 user accounts in my Windows 7, one is the default Administrator account, and one was the User account created while installing Windows 7 named “Chevi” (my son’s name).

PICT0043
showing my 2 user accounts
PICT0042
preparing to connect
PICT0044
connecting
PICT0045
cool we’re logged in
PICT0048
and check that out,my laptop is using Adminstrator account while my Windows Mobile is using Chevi account.
PICT0049
and we’re logging off.. :)

The tutorial and installer can be found here. Guide: How to Enable Concurrent Sessions in Windows 7

No comments: