Custom radio that plays what you want. Meet others who like what you like
Jango is all about making online music easy, fun and social.
Just type in an artist - and your first station starts playing right away. You'll get the music you want, along with similar favorites of Jango users who share your taste. Customizing your stations further is just as easy. Just add more artists and rate songs that you want to play more or less.
You can also tune in to other people's stations - and they can tune in to yours! In your player, you'll see who's listening to the same music as you, who's listening to your stations, and what your friends are playing.
by: Jango Team
Ok so another MP3 resource!!! Want some of them .......... ? Sure you do And I do too
So I'm expecting you already have your Fiddler, if you don't have one, download it here.
As far as I know, Fiddler only works on IE and GChrome. If you want to use this in Mozilla Firefox, just look for the proxy settings.
Let's just use IE for the mean time ..
1. Now go to Jango.com and create an account
2. and go find your self an artist. Let's try Jason Mraz
3. Run Fiddler and click the Filters Tab
4. Click the Use Filters and on the Dropdown selection box, choose Show only the following hosts,
and type the following host: cd12.static.jango.com
5. Click any song and click Play
6. and Check your Fiddler!
7. now press Ctrl+U to copy the entire link and download it using any downloader software!! I use FDM (Free Download Manager)