1. Click Start Button
2. Click Control Panel
3. Look for Folder Options and click it
(in Folder Option Window)
4. Click View Tab (just after the General and before the File Types)
(in Advance Settings:)
5. Click "Show hidden files and folders"
6. Uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types" (Worm's always hides them self)
7. Uncheck "Hide protected operating sytem files (Recommended)" (Worm's always create "autorun.inf" sytem file which is also hidden)
8. Read and click Yes Button.
9. Click Ok Button
OK! that's the basic setup for you to see what is what inside your folder or your Removable Drive.